Support FUNCORP Group of Companies by completing routine clerical and accounting tasks for intra-group structures.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Preparation of statutory accounts as required for relevant entities and assist with auditors’ queries and deliverables;
- Meet ad-hoc requests for information from business heads with strong analysis and problem-solving;
- Ensure compliance with all relevant technical accounting standards and regulatory reporting;
- Annual Management Accounts / TB / GL preparation;
- Completing and submission of tax reports according to Cyprus law;
- Maintaining relations with auditors, banks, tax consultants, service providers, etc.;
- Preparation of monthly management reports;
- Ensure compliance with the accounting standards and principles;
- Preparation of VAT/ VIES returns in accordance with Cyprus law and IFRS;
- Perform any other related duties as assigned.
- Degree holder in Accounting and Finance or any relevant field;
- At least 3 years of experience as an accountant in an international company (“big four” would be considered an asset);
- Basic knowledge of VAT/VIES;
- Basic knowledge of accounting procedures;
- Knowledge of IFRS basic principles;
- Good knowledge of Excel and MS Office;
- Knowledge of accounting software (knowledge of the Business Central accounting program and Microsoft financial management system would be an asset);
- Good communication and organizational skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Russian and English (oral and written), Greek would be a plus (optional);
- An ACA or ACCA qualification (in progress) will be considered an asset.
The successful candidate will join our team in Cyprus Office located in Limassol (full-time, 5/2)
- 21 days of paid annual leave;
- Renovated office;
- Friendly environment;
- Ongoing training;
- Health insurance after passing the trial period;
- Parking expenses coverage;
- Lunch and snacks are provided in the office.