We use a Data-Driven approach and do lots of A/B tests to make the app as optimized and user-friendly as possible, and all decisions are made based on data and experimental results. We do not have rigid limits for the choice of tools and technologies as we value the freedom and initiative of our employees.
We develop in Kotlin, using coroutines, Firebase, Jetpack and MVI architecture, Exoplayer, and Glide.
What's to be done:
- develop and improve our apps, develop new features and functionality, and track how the solutions you develop work in different countries and for different audiences, affecting millions of users;
- launch new technological services and apps around the world.
What tasks do you have to do:
- development of new applications and improvement of existing FunXD products;
- design and implement new features and optimize current application capabilities;
- ensuring high code quality and application performance;
- collaborate with other developers, designers, analysts, and product managers to achieve team goals;
- use of modern technologies and approaches in development, such as Kotlin, Jetpack Compose, Hilt, Coroutines, and others;
- Working with version control systems (Git) and participating in the code review process;
- optimization of applications for the features of specific manufacturers, such as Samsung, Vivo, Oppo, Xiaomi;
- improvement and development of a technical analytics system for battery consumption and temperature, CPU, and RAM for early problems detection;
- experiments with push notifications and FCM;
- participation in the development and improvement of the MVI architecture.
To join us, you need:
- have three or more years of commercial Android app development experience;
- knowledge of Kotlin, Java, and Android SDK;
- follow OOP and SOLID principles;
- understand and apply design patterns, MV*, and Clean architecture;
- experience working with RESTful API, Retrofit и OkHttp;
- experience working with databases (SQLite, Room);
- understand core principles of multithreading and asynchronous operations;
- experience working with Dependency Injection (Hilt или Dagger);
- experience working in a product company;
- experience working in teams with code review.
It will be totally cool if you:
- have worked with media content and/or ExoPlayer;
- have experience with ads technologies;
- dealt with a multi-module project;
- have experience working with Jetpack Compose.
- relocation to Limassol (Cyprus);
- relocation package and visa support, an opportunity to become an EU citizen;
- health insurance (after the probation period);
- powerful and fast hardware, Apple devices;
- childbirth bonus, Birthday bonus;
- monthly budget for team-building and corporate events;
- free breakfasts and lunches with a wide choice of dishes.